If you know me then you know how much I love the holiday season. I love everything about Christmas; the movies, music, decoration, traditions, spirit… literally everything. This time of year always seems to be the happiest time for me. Along with Christmas and New Years being in this time of year, my birthday is December, 14th! I’ve made up a list of a few things I want to do this holiday season. It’s similar to a bucket list, but I’ll just call it my Holiday Cheer List because that sounds way better. *insert sassy girl emoji here*
- Decorate my house and my room for the holidays
- Pick out the Christmas tree with my dad (my favorite tradition!)
- Attend the Christmas Walk // A tradition in my town…Santa arrives on a lobster boat! // Read my post about it, here!
- Bake holiday treats // Bonus: Bake some for the neighborhood…another tradition!
- Watch the classic Christmas movies on VHS (yes, I still have those….)
- Create the perfect holiday playlist
- Kiss under mistletoe
- Wear an ugly holiday sweater
- Go ice skating
- Make Christmas cocktails
What are some traditions you have during the holidays?