Shocker – I’ve been away from my blog for a while! I’ve been very active on
To get back into the swing of things, I decided I wanted to give a life update and talk about some things that have been making me happy. You’ll be seeing a lot of these updates on the blog from here on out! So, here are a
- I’ve found happiness in working out – something that I abandoned after graduating from college. I’ve written about this a little bit on the blog before, but it’s become such a large part of my daily life, I feel like it’s important to bring up again. It’s been great to have an hour of my day technology free, disconnecting, and focusing on my body and mind.
- I’ve joined two book clubs! One is called the Girly Book Club – a book club that meets once a month and has meetings all over the world (check and see if there’s a group near you!) And, my office started a book club, so I am reading WAY more than I was a year ago. Which is absolutely awesome!
- I’ve been pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone (with a little help from my best friend). Over the course of the last year, I’ve traveled to new places, tried new things like paddleboarding and skiing, and pushed myself to new limits.
- I’m working on my writing every day both at work and also in my free time. Obviously, the blog is coming back, but I’ve also been doing freelance jobs here and there to get more experience. It’s been an interesting experience, to say the least, but my writing is getting stronger!
- I’ve been trying to make space in my life for the things that actually matter, which includes a combination of everything on my list. This also means I’ve been decluttering my life both physically and mentally – which I recommend everyone should do.
This is just a snapshot of what’s been making me happy lately, there is so so so much more! I’m excited to have my blog back and part of my life. Thanks for following along on this rocky journey for the past three (almost four!) years, and I am excited to see where my blog goes next!